Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the best time to book a flight to Coron, Palawan?
We recommend that you book your flight at least 2-3 months in advance before your scheduled dates of travel.
2. Where is Coron?
Coron is located in the Northern part of Palawan Island in the Philippines.
3. Do I need a passport to travel to Coron, Palawan?
Normally passports are not required at Busuanga Airport (provided that you will be taking a domestic flight from major cities in the Philippines. However, passports (as the preferred ID document) are normally required to be presented at the hotel during check in.
4. What to do in Coron, Palawan?
We recommend diving to world-renowned diving spots like the Japanese shipwrecks, enjoy island hopping which will take you to primary attractions like the Kayangan Lake, Calauit Safari Tour and snorkeling.
5. What are the best places to visit in Coron, Palawan?
Kayangan Lake, Barracuda Lake, Twin Lagoon, Calauit Safari, Kyokuzan Maru dive site, Apo Reef Natural Park dive site.
6. Is Coron, Palawan a good travel destination?
Yes. Palawan has been dubbed the Best Island in the World by Condé Nast Traveller readers in the years 2015 and 2016 and in Travel + Leisure Magazine’s World’s Best Awards 2017.
7. What are the best times to travel to Coron, Palawan?
Anytime between January to May would be a great time to visit Palawan as weather is mostly sunny during these months.
8. How to travel alone in Palawan?
Book accommodations and transfers to your hotel/resort. The locals are very friendly and helpful should you need assistance and tips.
9. What to pack for Coron, Palawan?
It is advisable to bring a camera, sunblock, swim wear, sunglasses, waterproof bag and flip-flops on your trip.
10. What airport is USU?
11. What airport is near Coron, Palawan?
The airport near Coron, Palawan is the Busuanga Airport. From there you can take a van and or boat ride to Club Paradise Palawan.
12. How do I get to Busuanga airport?
Book a flight from Manila to Busuanga Airport via Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific or Skyjet.
13. How to go to Club Paradise Palawan?
From Busuanga Airport a drive going to Decalachao will take about 15-20 minutes. Followed by a 30-45 minute boat ride going to Club Paradise.
14. What is your policy during storm signal?
• Guest’s safety and security is our utmost priority. In cases of a storm signal being raised, we will strictly abide by the DOTC Department order no. 2012-01 VI-A which states that: “Vessels of 1,000 gross tons or below shall not sail, except to take shelter, when PSWS number 1 is hoisted within its point of origin or route or point of destination”.
• When storm signal No.1 is raised, guests who have just arrived at the airport shall be led to the nearest available hotel in Coron town. Club Paradise Palawan’s airport representatives shall assist guests in looking for their preferred accommodations. However, hotel charges and other incidentals shall be on the guests’ account.
• There might be instances when a storm signal has not been raised yet but rough water conditions around Dimakya Island will constrain vessels from transporting guests to the island. In this situation, airport representatives shall assist guests in looking for their preferred accommodations in Coron town. But hotel charges and other incidentals shall be on the guests’ account.
• Club Paradise Palawan shall not be responsible for rebooking the airline tickets of both domestic and international flights.
• Unconsumed nights/booking will not be refunded and cannot be converted to cash or other services. However, unconsumed nights/booking can be rebooked within 6 months but it will be subject to room availability. Nevertheless, the unconsumed nights/booking can be transferable.
15. Is Club Paradise Palawan a smoke free resort?
No. However, we strictly implement no smoking policy in public areas and inside the rooms/villas. Designated smoking areas are at the Firefish Lounge and Sunset Deck at Dugong Bar.
Why Book Direct at ClubParadisePalawan.com?