Taking good care of our guests and colleagues is the very core of the Discovery Resorts’ values.
To ensure the welfare of everyone, we have incorporated more rigid cleanliness and sanitation protocols in all areas of our operations so that we can welcome you to a clean and safe haven. We are dedicated to our promise of cultivating a culture of care so that you can enjoy a beautiful, worry-free stay at Club Paradise Palawan.
Learn more about our enhanced safety procedures below:
- UPON ARRIVAL:
- Alcohol spray or sanitizers will be offered to guests prior to entering the resort’s transportation fleet.
- All vehicles are disinfected after each trip.
- DURING CHECK-IN:
- Alcohol spray or sanitizers will be offered to guests upon arrival.
- Should a guest be identified as suspected case, our colleague will assist the guest regarding the next steps.
- AT THE RESORT:
- Chairs and beach beds are being sanitized daily
- Alcohol or sanitizers are provided at the restaurant entrances
- Daily cleaning and sanitation of guest rooms, public areas, kitchens and dining areas are being implemented at the resort to ensure a safe environment for everyone.