Now you can once again enjoy the magnificent sunsets, expansive beachfront, cool sea breeze and diverse marine life at Club Paradise Palawan! Follow these easy steps and you’re off to a memorable beach getaway.
1. Only individuals who are coming from GCQ areas with Alert Level 4 status or lower and who are fully-vaccinated are allowed to travel to Coron, Palawan. (Click here for more details on the Alert Level System.) Minors accompanied by fully vaccinated adults are allowed subject to compliance of the entry requirements.
2. Please proceed to any DOH accredited testing center for your Antigen or RT-PCR test.
a. For fully vaccinated adults and minor, a negative ANTIGEN test result with QR code taken 24 hours before the flight to Coron is required. Please note that the test (extraction date) should be taken 24 hours prior to your arrival in Coron for this to be valid. If your flight is in the morning, we recommend that you take your Antigen test in the afternoon of the previous day to ensure that your Antigen test will still be valid should there be flight delays.
b. For unvaccinated minors accompanied by fully vaccinated adults, a negative RT-PCR test result with QR Code taken 72 hours before the flight to Coron is required.
• Saliva RT-PCR conducted by Philippine Red Cross. You may book a drive thru test through their website
• Swab RT-PCR conducted by any DOH Accredited Testing Center
Below are our recommended testing centers:
3. Secure your S-Pass:
- For a video tutorial, click here.
- Visit the S-Pass website.
- Sign-in using your mobile number
- From the menu list, click “Are you Traveling?”
- Answer the questions and choose Palawan – Coron (Restricted) as the destination (Where are you going)
- Since Palawan – Coron is tagged as restricted, scroll down until the end of the page and click “Apply for Travel Coordination Permit (TCP)
- Fill up the information required and click proceed
- Attach your ID and negative Antigen results in their respective boxes. Please upload in one file your flight ticket, hotel confirmation letter and vaccination card under “Other Documents.” If your Antigen results do not have a QR Code, kindly upload the Official Receipt of your Antigen test.
- A temporary Travel Pass will be generated and will be automatically forwarded to Coron LGU for their approval.
- For multiple applications, you may use the same account and procedures. Please ensure to change the name of the guests when filling up the form
- Wait for few hours and log in using your mobile number. Go to ‘My Applications’ tab to see if your permit has been approved.
- If approved, please save a copy in PDF file or in your phone. If not approved, you may check back after few hours or you may call Coron LGU at +63 956 229 4140 / +63 968 7254859 / +63 918 2397127
- Kindly note that processing of the requirements is from 8AM-5PM only.
4. Remember to print and save a copy of the QR Code together with the following Requirements for Tourists:
- Valid ID
- Covid-19 Vaccination Card (issued by legitimate or DOH accredited institutions), or VaxCert from vaxcert.doh.gov.ph
- Copy of the negative Antigen test with the QR Code, taken 24 hours prior to boarding for fully vaccinated travelers or a copy of the negative RT-PCR test with QR Code taken 72 hours before the flight for non-vaccinated travelers.
- Confirmed hotel booking
- Round trip flight ticket
- Approved S-Pass Travel application
5. All airport passengers coming from any terminal in the Philippines are required to use the Traze Contact Tracing mobile app upon entry to the airport, as mandated by the Department of Transportation (Philippines). Please download and register an account in the Traze contact tracing app prior to arrival at the airport. The app is downloadable in App Store, Google Play, App Gallery and Galaxy Store.
6. Please note that limited movement is strictly enforced. Kindly coordinate your itinerary with our Front Office team. Wandering around Coron town is not allowed.
7. For guests staying in other resorts prior to their arrival at Club Paradise Palawan, a negative Antigen test result is required. The Antigen test will be administered by the resort nurse at Decalachao Port at PHP 1,500 nett per person. Please inform our Reservations Team prior to your arrival.
8. For a smooth and quick check-in process, please share the following information with our Reservations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to your arrival:
- Full name of all guests
- Date(s) of birth
- Address and contact details
- Arrival and departure details
Important Reminder: Falsification of travel documents, including Antigen test results is punishable by law under Republic Act 11332. Let’s work together to help curb Covid-19. Let’s promote safe travels to protect the health and safety of everyone in the island.
AT CLUB PARADISE PALAWAN:
- Guests are required to wear face masks and face shields, observe social distancing and proper hand hygiene at all times.
- As a requirement of the Department of Health, all guests are required to fill-up the Health Declaration form via StaySafe.ph (https://www.staysafe.ph/) by scanning the QR Code by the resort entrance. Alternatively, guests may also download the app by scanning the QR Codes below.
WHEN LEAVING CORON:
- Go directly to the airport from your hotel. Stop-overs are not allowed.
- Have the documents ready and handy for your next destination.