Now you can once again enjoy the magnificent sunsets, expansive beachfront, cool sea breeze and diverse marine life at Club Paradise Palawan! Kindly secure the following requirements and you’re off to a memorable beach getaway.
- Proof of Identification with Philippine Residency or Passport for Foreigners or OFWs.
- Proof of Vaccination Status:
For fully vaccinated tourists (any of the following):
- VaxCertPH Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate with full vaccination status from https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph
- Locally-issued Vaccination Card or ID with full vaccination status with verifiable QR code
- Locally-issued Vaccination Card or ID with full vaccination status with Certificate of Vaccination from vaccination center with contact details
- Vaccination Card or ID or certificate issued abroad
For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated tourists or in the absence of the above-mentioned documents
- RT-PCR Negative Result Certificate (saliva, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal) with date of extraction within 48 hours to date of travel. Below are the options:
• Saliva RT-PCR conducted by Philippine Red Cross. You may book a drive thru test through their website
• Swab RT-PCR conducted by any DOH Accredited Testing Center
Below are our recommended testing centers:
For traveling minors under 12 years old:
- If accompanied by a fully-vaccinated parent or guardian, the child shall no longer be required to present a negative RTPCR test result.
- If accompanied by an unvaccinated parent or guardian, the child needs to present a negative RTPCR test result
3. A copy of the hotel booking confirmation
For a smooth and quick check-in process, please share the following information with our Reservations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to your arrival:
- Full name of all guests
- Date(s) of birth
- Address and contact details
- Arrival and departure details
Important Reminder: Falsification of travel documents, including Antigen test results is punishable by law under Republic Act 11332. Let’s work together to help curb Covid-19. Let’s promote safe travels to protect the health and safety of everyone in the island.