Now you can once again enjoy the magnificent sunsets, expansive beachfront, cool sea breeze and diverse marine life at Club Paradise Palawan! Follow these easy steps and you’re off to a memorable beach getaway.
1. Only individuals, aged 18 to 65 years old, who are coming from GCQ areas with Alert Level 4 status or lower and who are fully vaccinated are allowed to travel to Coron, Palawan. According to Coron Local Government Unit Memorandum, fully vaccinated are those who have received their second dose of vaccine (Moderna, Pfizer, Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Sputnik V) or single dose of Johnson & Johnsons vaccine two weeks before their arrival date. (Click here for more details on the Alert Level System)
2. Please proceed to any DOH accredited testing center for your RT-PCR test. Please note that the test (extraction date) should be taken 48 hours prior to your flight to Coron for this to be valid. Should you need assistance in booking an appointment for your RT-PCR test schedule, please contact our Reservations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also coordinate with our partner testing centers:
Alternatively, an RT-PCR Saliva test may be done with the Philippine Red Cross (PRC) or laboratories accredited by both the Department of Health (DOH) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA). You may book your test via PRC’s website. Please remember to follow their guidelines:
- Be at the appointment venue 15 minutes before the scheduled time to give time for verification and the security check.
- Have your proof of payment with you during the test.
- Remember to wear a face mask and face shield and bring a pen.
- Do not eat, drink, gargle, smoke or vape for 30 minutes before the scheduled appointment. Do not wear lipstick to the test.
- Submit at least 1 mL of saliva sample that has no discoloration.
3. Secure your S-Pass:
- For a video tutorial, click here.
- Visit the S-Pass website.
- Sign-in using your mobile number
- From the menu list, click “Are you Traveling?”
- Answer the questions and choose Palawan – Coron (Restricted) as the destination (Where are you going)
- Since Palawan – Coron is tagged as restricted, scroll down until the end of the page and click “Apply for Travel Coordination Permit (TCP)
- Fill up the information required and click proceed
- Attach your ID, negative RT PCR results and vaccination card and click submit
- A temporary Travel Pass will be generated and will be automatically forwarded to Coron LGU for their approval.
- For multiple applications, you may use the same account and procedures. Please ensure to change the name of the guests when filling up the form
- Wait for few hours and log in using your mobile number. Go to ‘My Applications’ tab to see if your permit has been approved.
- If approved, please save a copy in PDF file or in your phone. If not approved, you may check back after few hours or you may call Coron LGU at +63 956 229 4140 / +63 968 7254859 / +63 918 2397127
- Kindly note that processing of the requirements is from 8AM-5PM only.
4. Remember to print and save a copy of the QR Code together with you vaccination card, flight ticket, negative swab test results OR of your RT-PCR and hotel confirmation letter.
5. All airport passengers coming from any terminal in the Philippines are required to use the Traze Contact Tracing mobile app upon entry to the airport, as mandated by the Department of Transportation (Philippines). Please download and register an account in the Traze contact tracing app prior to arrival at the airport. The app is downloadable in App Store, Google Play, App Gallery and Galaxy Store.
6. Please note that limited movement is strictly enforced. Kindly coordinate your itinerary with our Front Office team. Wandering around Coron town is not allowed.
7. For guests staying in other resorts prior to their arrival at Club Paradise Palawan, a negative Antigen test result is required. The Antigen test will be administered by the resort nurse at Decalachao Port at PHP 1,500 nett per person. Please inform our Reservations Team prior to your arrival.
8. For a smooth and quick check-in process, please share the following information with our Reservations Team at email@example.com, prior to your arrival:
- Full name of all guests
- Date(s) of birth
- Address and contact details
- Arrival and departure details
Important Reminder: Falsification of travel documents, including RT-PCR test results is punishable by law under Republic Act 11332. Let’s work together to help curb Covid-19. Let’s promote safe travels to protect the health and safety of everyone in the island.
AT CLUB PARADISE PALAWAN:
- Guests are required to wear face masks and face shields, observe social distancing and proper hand hygiene at all times.
- As a requirement of the Department of Health, all guests are required to fill-up the Health Declaration form via StaySafe.ph (https://www.staysafe.ph/) by scanning the QR Code by the resort entrance. Alternatively, guests may also download the app by scanning the QR Codes below.
WHEN LEAVING CORON:
- Go directly to the airport from your hotel. Stop-overs are not allowed.
- Have the documents ready and handy for your next destination.