One month before your wedding day can be too stressful. This is especially true when you still have tons of wedding tasks to accomplish. But stressing yourself out can make things more difficult. So the best thing to do is to stay calm and make a checklist.
Read these two features first to help you get a better idea on how to prepare for a destination wedding Philippines:
Part 1 – https://www.clubparadisepalawan.com/how-to-plan-for-a-destination-wedding-in-the-philippines
Part 2 – https://www.clubparadisepalawan.com/destination-wedding-in-the-philippines-checklist-eight-to-two-months-prior-wedding-day
So what are the things that you should include in your wedding checklist a month prior your wedding? This top 10 list of to-dos will be your best guide:
1. Make sure that all wedding vendors are ready such as wedding officiant, venue, menu, photographers/videographers, florists, HMU (hair & makeup), supplier for the giveaways, etc. This is very important for destination weddings because you have to ensure that all your wedding items are shipped to the venue at least 2 to 3 days prior your arrival. Even if you have a wedding planner, you have to be sure that everything is in proper order. This is also the best time to schedule trial sessions with your chosen hair and makeup team.
2. Final fitting of your wedding gown. Make sure that necessary adjustments will be made. Remember that your wedding gown should be spot on during your special day. You should be the most beautiful woman that day. On another note, best if you could also check the status of your bridesmaids’ gowns. This is to ensure that you will not have to worry about it later on. Likewise, tell your wedding planner to come prepared with a small sewing kit so in case of a wardrobe malfunction, you’re all going to be covered.
3. Check status of your accommodation and of your guests. A smart move is to call the resort you booked to make some final arrangements. This will save you time and effort later on.
4. Plane tickets. This should have been booked by this time.
5. Do you have any pre or post gatherings? Best to finalize details by this time so you won’t have to rush things later on. Discuss with your wedding planner how you can easily go about it.
6. Consider booking for a pre-wedding pampering day. After all, you need to be at your best on your wedding day. If the resort you booked offers a spa, take advantage of it.
7. Set aside some cash apart from what you have budgeted to ensure you have extra money to spend in case there would be last minute expenses.
8. If possible, get a manicure and pedicure at least a day prior your wedding. And most importantly, just focus on happy thoughts and that you’ll be marrying the man of your dreams. While doing this, you can also maximize the time by preparing your wedding vow (this only applies if yours is a contemporary wedding ceremony).
9. Finalize your honeymoon destination and book accommodation and flights if necessary.
10. On your wedding day, keep that positive thoughts flowing and walk down the aisle with your sweetest smile.