What to Expect at Family Friendly Resorts Philippines
Going on a family vacation these days is a lot easier compared to before. Back in the days, not many information is readily available to know if a destination is suitable for travel with the whole family. Thanks to the internet, it is fairly trouble-free to plan a family getaway and more importantly to know which accommodations are family friendly resorts in the Philippines.
Palawan has been named one of the Best Islands in the World by some of the best travel sites and magazines. But is it a destination the young ones will enjoy? Most definitely! Of course picking a resort that caters to the needs of your children will play a crucial role in keeping them happy! So what should you expect at family friendly resorts in the Philippines, particularly in Palawan? Check out the list below:
1. Daily activities for the kids – Fun and exciting activities for the young ones such as cupcake making, painting, scavenger hunting and the likes are just a few activities you can look forward to when staying at a family friendly resorts in the Philippines. This service is a delight for parents who seek a few hours or so of relaxation and worry-free time.
2. Kids Menu – This is often expected from most family friendly resorts in the Philippines since more resorts have been accustomed to offering a specific menu for children. Kids menu offers meals that would leave your little ones with happy tummies.
3. Recreational activities–There should never be a dull moment whilst on vacation. Snorkeling, kayaking, biking, hiking and island hopping are just some of the activities your family can choose to do together at family friendly resorts. Recreational activities are important as this can be a bonding experience or a form of stress reliever. Tip: all mentioned recreational activities and many more are available at Club Paradise Palawan.
4. Room types are suitable for families – Most family friendly resorts in the Philippines usually have the basic amenities needed such a mini-fridge, mini-bar, king-sized bed option and spacious room. There are usually accommodations customized for families so be sure to ask.
5. Impeccable service – From 24 hour room service and laundry service to warm and hospitable staff – these are just some of attributes you can anticipate when staying at a kid friendly resort. While amenities and facilities are equally as important, genuine service is what will make your family feel right at home.