Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the best time to book a flight to Coron, Palawan?
We recommend that you book your flight at least 2-3 months in advanced before your scheduled dates of travel.
2. Where is Coron?
Located at Southeast of the island Busuanga, Palawan. It is part of the Calamianes Group of Islands and is located Southwest of Mindoro Island, Philippines.
3. Do I need a passport to travel to Coron, Palawan?
Normally passports are not required at Busuanga Airport (provided that you will be taking a domestic flight from major cities in the Philippines. However, passports (as the preferred ID document) are normally required to be presented at the hotel during check in.
4. What to do in Coron, Palawan?
We recommend diving to world-renowned diving spots like the Japanese shipwrecks, enjoy island hopping which will take you to primary attractions like the Kayangan Lake, Calauit Safari Tour and snorkeling.
5. What are the best places to visit in Coron, Palawan?
Kayangan Lake, Barracuda Lake, Twin Lagoon, Calauit Safari, Kyokuzan Maru dive site, Apo Reef Natural Park dive site.
6. Is Coron, Palawan a good travel destination?
Yes. Palawan has been dubbed the Best Island in the World by Condé Nast Traveller readers in the years 2015 and 2016.
7. What are the best times to travel to Coron, Palawan?
Anytime between May to November would be a great time to visit Palawan as weather is mostly sunny during these months.
8. How to travel alone in Palawan?
Book accommodations and transfers to your hotel/resort. The locals are very friendly and helpful should you need assistance and tips.
9. What to pack for Coron, Palawan?
It is advisable to bring a camera, sunblock, swim wear, sunglasses, waterproof bag and flip-flops on your trip.
10. What airport is USU?
11. What airport is near Coron, Palawan?
The airport near in Coron, Palawan is the Busuanga Airport. From there you can take a van and or boat ride to your resort/ hotel.
12. How do I get to Busuanga airport?
Book a flight from Manila to Busuanga Airport via Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific or Skyjet.
13. How to go to Club Paradise Palawan?
From Busuanga Airport a drive going to Decalachao will take about 15-20 minutes. Followed by a 30-45 minute boat ride going to Club Paradise.